I need help please on something i dont understand

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Write here
Player(s) with issue: our faction SDH have some base around the universe, today we have builded a new avanpost on binomi ground ( we have already a base inside system asteroid belt ) so at least 10 seconds after we finish to build the base it was turned to HWS faction, so we checked every limit, the class is very low: 0.53 , and after that we have buyback it , but 10 second and it become HWS… we really dont undestand why , i can give you the ID if needed. oh our faction have a total of 5 base around the universe, this will be the 6th. tankyou for the help
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 17.00 GMT+1
Playfield: BINOMI
Structure Name(s): Base Ground Binomi
Structure ID(s): 31570775
How can we help you now: for first you can tell me if i broke some rules that i dont understand ( as you can see my english is not that good ) and if it’s a bug tell me how to solve, tankyou for your time.

Hello and welcome to HWS @funboy

the reason for this was broadcasted in chat over 1 hour long:

The global limits of all of your bases were reached.
See the global limits here please:

Since your faction has 3 active players it is rounded down to 5 totally.
I restored that base for now but please decide which base you want to keep or not.

Ok tankyou i’m sending my friend Tito to set this base to private, how many private base can have a single player ?

click on the link above and you will see.

ok, only now I understand that I have to click on the title, not on the link inside otherwise it will only open to the class calculator. Yes, I’ve read the page you’re pointing to several times but it’s complicated, so I asked for a confirmation in chat, and through the ticket. I just noticed that we have a faction base on Cryo, I tried to delete it from HWS connect but it doesn’t seem to work, can you delete it? the id is 30276504.
Thanks again for your help and your time, I guess you have better things to do on Saturday afternoon, hello!

Ok, I removed it
Thanks, you too

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.