I need help please ores from OAMs bot showing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> no ore when collecting from OAMS

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> andrew

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 19:33

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> give me the 9200 iron i lost please

Got some details to help adm out?

Did you have room for it?
Did you use a connected container? And have you check that it is not in one?
Have you double checked that it is withdrawn from your connect oam?

yes its withdrawn as it no longer shows in OAM yes i was connected but to a container not open as instructed yes i had room for it but that makes no differance as they didnt show in the window that pops up when you withdraw them. I had the same problem yesterday with my do:re but not to worried about that

Ok, hope rexx can help you out.
I remember I had the same when at work, with slow slow internet.

Yesterday I successfully took 9000+ neodymium from the miner, but 3000+ aluminum did not appear in the window, although I pressed DONE and an empty window was returned to me after 10 seconds. until it stopped opening. obviously, the server believed that aluminum was there, however, with the buttons to lock everything or put everything, there was no interaction with aluminum. I shook him there. I wrote it because this is not an isolated case. and I would like this not to happen again.

1 Like

game sometimes bugs out and the window shows as empty, but the items are there, you just need to go over the empty slots with your mouse cursor and icons show up…
given that the window was opening few times for you, i do believe that this could be the case

1 Like

not my internet 1gbs up and down

1 Like

@RexXxuS ? hope you can help here when you have some time =)

Hello @andrew
sorry for the delay!!
I gave you the ore for now.
the patch last week caused issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.