I need help please Please Please Please ::)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> this is a long story, please read and have a good laugh. (and maybe help)

We (bro and I) have played RE Empyrion previously, and did not want to host our own server again. We haven’t played in a year or two. So we joined your community.
We started in Rogue system (we like a challenge)
I was online alone. We managed to get off the Rogue starting planet and our plan is./was to get the materials on a moon to build a warp and GTFO of this system :slight_smile:
SO I had a small HV and was out and about. I accidentally removed the cockpit when I meant to repair it.
I had to run about 4 KM back to my bas for a new cockpit.
I get back and it will not let me put it on my HV. I was in a resource claim. (sigh)
So I disassembled my HV and was recreating it in my Factory.
It was when it was finished that I realized I can not spawn BPs here. (my bad)
I had some resources, but not enough of some to rebuild.

I though it would be a good Idea to check the patron store to see what packages I could get to help.
I decided to buy a “:Resource Package L” :slight_smile:

I didn’t have enough cargo boxes, so I scrambled to build more in my ramshackle base.

I got the items stored and was sorting through them so I could start to build my HV and SV.

It was then that the Zirax decided to kick my ass thoroughly for about 20 minutes. and during that time they destroyed my little base with the materials IU have JUST bought.

They left me with a box containing most of the pentaxaid, water, and such materials. And not a stich of anything else.

I was wondering since the wipe is coming in a few weeks if you wold be so kind as to send me another resource package so we can rebuild and continue?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> June 2 600 ish???
On which Playfield?
=> We are in the Rogue system on the first moon.

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> If you would be so kind as to resend my purchase I would be grateful.

Hi, first of all, in the future please make your “What Happened” a lot shorter.
Just quickly explain what happened. If we need details, we’ll ask :slightly_smiling_face:

About the ticket itself, you will need to wait until the admins see it in some hours.

Just a heads up if you get in to a similar situation in the future,

HWS has this great list of self-help commands (in this case) cb:getshiphere:id would have helped you get your hv back.

Chatbot Commands - HWS Guide / HWS Commands - Forum HWS | Empyrion Multiplayer Homeworld Server (empyrion-homeworld.net)

To get the id simply press ¬ (tilde) then type di, now look at the structure and in the top right a black box will show the id,

You will need to position your character so the poi/deposit is behind the structure (if I recall you will need to be around 200m away from the deposit)

Type in the command cb:getshiphere:id and the HV would appear above your head and fall to the ground.

Hey,

as an exception I restored the resource package

I appreciate your efforts.

It is a huge bit to learn the intricacies of the HWS system (I really like it) and I was not sure what all the options are.

I am going to GTFO off this planet and move somewhere warmer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.