I need help please, problems with base, things disappearing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: my new advanced constructor and all materials disappeared, I had just replaced large with advanced, loaded all my materials there and started some production, went out to work on my base and when I came back inside constructor had disappeared. Issue 2, can’t spawn new vessel on my base, all of the sudden my base is too near the neighbours?
Player(s) with issue: JP
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): Server time aroud 16:40-16:50 a little before server restart
Playfield: Cryo F1
Structure Name(s): JPnMaja
Structure ID(s): 11869821
How can we help you now: I would really appreciate if I could get constructor and materials back, I spent a lot of time today to gather them.

Log out and back in. Common bug, not necessarily an HWS issue.

If it was that easy I wouldn’t have posted :wink:

Restarting the game did not help.

Were you getting the server restart notifications when you placed the constructor and moved around your materials?

No, server restart messages appeared after I had sweared a while and restarted the game twice. I hoped that server restart would help, but nope :confused:

Sorry, we can’t do much about that.

Well, could I get a SV_Prefab_Tier4a, I think I had plenty of materials for that after that 8h grind yesterday?

Since we have no proof we can’t act, since everyone would come and ask. Its not against you or that we don’t believe you, but we just can’t do that.

I gave you an Advanced Constructor right now at least.

I understand that, if it aint logged… Thx

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.