======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Logged out on arma logged in on Prototype planet
Player(s) with issue: -=[BW]=-Hedge3
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 15:45 GMT
Playfield: Prototype planet
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: recover my backback as the 60000 criters here kill me in seconds and move me back to arma GMC base .

Restored your backpack. I guess you already moved on.
Did you had any Errors on login/out? (Before you suddenly ended up on Prototype?)

Thanks Jascha. No Errors at all I logged out about 06:00 GMT 22/04/18 on either Arma or Caprica planet cant really remember which as I had been out celebrating birthday :). When I logged in I noticed in the first few seconds the place looked odd and was eaten by spiders 2 seconds later. I respawned and checked map to see I was randomly on Prototype planet. I tried respawning on home base Arma but it again loaded me into same spot by my backpack on Prototype. I respaned 10 more ish times to try to get away from mobs to form a plan but just got nailed in seconds by a crap load of spitting mobs. I tried homespawn one last time and it worked. No idea what caused the game to think I was ever on that planet as I have never ever been there before.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.