I need help please shot by an invisible and undescovered building and lost my backpak

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was shot and killed by a zirex building that had not drawn in and was not yet discovered by me. my backpack disappeared

Player(s) with issue:
=> Sbourdon

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 19 une 2020 4:53 probobly about half an hour before and just after i had looted the personal locker at alien fusaladge near -4661/51/1541

Playfield:
=> freelancer tutorial

Structure Name(s):
=> near alien fusaladge

Structure ID(s):
=> i see now that the building that shot me is level 1 fortress

How can we help you now:
=> replace the contense of the backpak

Well, to discover your surrounding is now your job.
For that a new Detector got implemented by the game.
It’s a device for your HV,SV,CV. Also Handheld.
Click it regulary to see what is going on around you. You can also aim with your cursor to building to discover it / see their name.

So in general not our job in terms of “gameplay related”.
But since it’s the first time and now known for everyone I restored it.

this was durring the time when the NA server got overloaded THE BUILDING DID NOT DRAW IN and was undescoverable because it had not drawn in. I had a detector. When i resawned in i was closer to the building and it still did not draw in. Than My backpack dissapeared which has nothing to do with descovering the building or not.

For clarity this occured durring the time the NA server was going unstable.

It seams to me that when the server population gets over 140 or so the server starts to fail. Perhaps you can add resources to the server for the first week or two to help aliviate this problem. I see increases in lag when the population is over about 60 but when it gets to 100 plus you start geting the “failure to connect to dedicated server” message and over 140 it gets really bad and durring this incedent i think it was over 160 population and the failure to connect messages were over half the time and several buildings did not draw in correctly.

thank you for the restoration

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.