I need help please, some items got deleted when I took them out of my OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Some items got deleted when I took them out of my OCD. I placed the items in my wireless connected hotbar. When I disconnected from the container the items just vanished and did not go into the container. The items were:
-680 ration packs
~70 large optronic bridges
~70 large optronic matrix’s

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DragonZander

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Thursday 19th October 2023 ~07:50

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Can you confirm and replace the items?

I also lost 1000 promethium fuel cells, didn’t notice till I went to fuel the new base.

Hey,

please use OCD:Restore and then let us know if it worked.

When I use OCD:restore It says “sorry there are no lost items listed”. After further consideration I don’t think it was an issue with the OCD. The items did get pulled out of the OCD into my wireless connected toolbar but when I disconnected from the logistics network the items did not get pulled into the container. (The container had free slots and plenty of volume left.) I think it was an issue with the logistics network. Is there a way to avoid this happening in the future?

Hey,

as exception I restored them back to your OCD.
Logistic Network is a very buggy thing. Best dont use it with OCD.

Thank you for your help.

@RexXxuS This same issue just happed to me. Thankfully with something of very low value (stone dust.)

I pulled a little over 10k into the yellow hotbar, disconnected the container and some of the stone went into the container but not 100%. Seems there are new fun bugs to keep an eye out for :frowning:

those are old bugs, happening for at least 6 month now, probably more…lost more then few thing that way

yes, with further testing I have noticed it’s just another symptom of the delays between client and server increasing as the toy box expands.

using hws connect or not, the best solution is to remove everything from the hot bar manually :frowning:

Maybe volume didn’t allow it.
It’s really a blind spot for us and it must be brought to Eleon every time it happened.
We can’t do anything here unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.