I need help please, soy español y no tengo soporte

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>

Goodnight.
My mosquito-mining type spaceship warp from the steam workshop has exploded without anyone attacking me in Oni, looking for Phoenix. It had 100% durability, had oxygen, and fuel. I do not understand this. He has 100% cpu and was using it at 12%.

I have valuable loot. I have already lost several ships because of Politari, when he was going to look for minerals and he killed me. My last level 7 ship had an error in the workshop and put it on level 8, I had to be looking for it in space.

There are many problems that I have on this server, I liked it but they are making me want to leave.
Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=>

Hola y bienvenido.

Necesitaríamos al menos la identificación del comando hws site - structure.

Gracias

por favor complete toda la información relevante

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=>

Buenas, ya no vale. Ha desaparecido la nave entera y he muerto dos veces seguidas. Además no soy capaz de revivir en mi cámara de clonación. Solo me deja morir ahí mismo o aparecer en el planeta tutorial. Otra vez he perdido otra nave, ya van 3. 2 por explosiones de este tipo. Salir de un warp y explotar.

I don’t know what that means. We don’t have a playfield called “Oni”. Do you mean Ori?
I need your steam name to be able to help or check.

Who is he? Even if you overshoot CPU, you can still use your ship a bit. The efficiency is just not 100%.

PvP is very dangerous. You have to be careful.

Sorry to hear. Most of the issues could be fixed if I have more details though.

1 Like

hey…
for what i can understand (spanish little rusty) is that he got killed by polaris on the Ori planet, his comment of cpu he means shields strength…

just poi’s are to hard for him…

dont take a cv near the poi’s and use a sv / hv (laser and plasma are best bet to attack shields), and projectile for the base itself…

other way is for you to get friendly with the faction so they stop shooting at you :wink:

let me translate…

no tome un cv cerca de los poi y use un sv / hv (el láser y el plasma son la mejor opción para atacar escudos) y proyectiles para la base misma …

otra manera es que te hagas amiga de la facción para que dejen de dispararte

Thanks, my ship explode and i can find it. I lost this ship, but now I build one more.

I have a new problem but it is with THE QUEST | The Phoenix Mission, i have all codes but the Last code switches don’t work.

Gracias por ayudarme. Mi nombre en steam es verdi2212. Y Victor Bersan. Un saludo. Muy buen trabajo.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.