I need help please starlife

Hello, my English is very poor, I use a translator and I am Spanish.
I get in touch with you, because today when connecting with the EU server, I find that I must start over and my level of experience is no longer 25XP, it is level 3. I would appreciate if you could solve the problem of this bad experience.

thank you very much.

regards

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Write here
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: Write here
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
What happened: Hi, my English is very poor, I use a translator and I am Spanish.
I get in touch with you, because today when I connect with the EU server, I think I should start over and my experience level is not 25XP anymore, it’s level 3. I’m not inside my faction (ACS) either. I would appreciate if I could solve the problem of this bad experience.

thank you very much.

regards
Player (s) with problem: I lost my level of experience and everything related to my character. I also stayed out of my faction.

Server: HWS EU Season II

Time (cb: time): 05/12/17 6AM +/- Spain

Playlavel: Alliance HQ

How can we help you now?: I do not want to start again and continue with my level of experience, also within my faction.

I set you back. You only have to get into your faction again.
Sorry for the trouble. Something went wrong on EU yesterday

1 Like

Jascha, the capital ship was just to put it into action, but I lost all the materials, which were not few. Is all this lost?

Thank you so much and regards.

What ship? Or what did you loose?

I lost the last one of the capital ship that appears in the library the PrefTier 5a. I just had to create because I had all the material and time spent manufacturing.

Sorry I don’t see any CV like that in our list?
Need more infos like ID or name.

CV_Prefab_Tier5a

Sorry, but that is not helping. We need the Ingame NAME or ID, Location (Playfield) and Time when it was lost

It’s the same, do not worry. I will go back to collect material and I will do it again.

Thank you so much.

Regards.

I’m sorry :(. Just don’t know how to help you. Maybe write it next time also in Spanish and someone else in the community can translate it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.