I need help please-structures deleted

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> all of my structures, everywhere, have been erased but i see no logs. structure commander is totally blank

Player(s) with issue:
=> ODIN_jrv

Server:
=> HWS EU

Time (cb:time):
=> tues, feb 19, 2019

Playfield:
=> eden orbit

Structure Name(s):
=> …where to begin? “muninn” “o’s space base” “gg cv-br” “raider” “moonraker mkVII” “simple drill” “buster”

Structure ID(s):
=> i don’t have the id’s

How can we help you now:
=> I’d just like verification as to their deletion. If you’re alright with respawning them, i would appreciate it. However, if that’s not standard protocol, i ask that you DO NOT make a special exception for me.
Thank you

When did you last visit them?

Hey,

they certainly got deleted due to you not being online. You have to literaly touch every building every 15 days, or they get wiped.

Sadly your buildings got deleted already more then 3 days ago. Meaning: We don’t have any backups anymore.

I could restore (or can try. Not sure what is still available) one or two the old fashion way. But thats a lot of work, so just one or two. Just let me know the names (as soon as possible before the files get deleted):

It’s okay. Rules are rules! No need to go out of your way, I should have logged on and touched everything. Thank you for your clarification! I appreciate all that you lovely people do.

I was busy, those days, creating these 2 new SV’s and forgot how long it had been since my last visit.
I’m not sure if there are any Cowboy Bebop fans lurking, but here’s The Red Tail and Swordfish II. Both are currently, works in progress.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.