I need help please (Stuck at Gun Store)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I’m stuck at ECC Gun Store (Entered a coded door without a code - don’t know how)

Player(s) with issue:
=> Larceros

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>00:25

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Gun Store

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Could you please TP me just outside of the building?

I’ve had same issue at Flying City. Guess it’s a bug.

1 Like

I would like to know which door exactly. And if you entered, why you can’t leave?

Warped you for now…

1 Like

It is the door near one of the docking platforms - just enter the building and turn left. I can send a picture if you prefer.
Later, when I login again, I will try to repeat and see how I could do it (without entering the room, of course).
Initially, I thought the door could have been opened by a NPC, but they were all traped in a hole, and there was no other NPC patrolling the area.

1 Like

It is the door in front of the “Weapon Safety Training Sign”, near Southwest entrance.
I stood there for about 20 minutes, and observed a robot NPC that patrols the area. Eventually, he enters the room by opening the door, but exits it by glitching the glass at the side of the door while it closes. I probably entered the room thinking I opened it while he was just behind me.
Finally, the NPC sometimes manage to get inside the room properly, but falls into a hole and gets traped.

1 Like

Ok thanks!
I will check it and try to fix.
With Alpha 9 the NPCs can enter any room now. This broke already some missions…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.