I need help please, stuck onloading screen

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Hi folks, i spawned in a ship blueprint. I could see the name of ship ingame, had waypoint for it but the structure wasn’t there. I logged out, then back in to see if this would fix it. I cant log back in, I’m stuck at the loading screen. I can hear ingame stuff and clicking from switching items. It’s like i’m loaded in but not getting any visual other than the blue loading screen. Clanmate who was nearby in base is also having the same problem, any advice? thanks

Player(s) with issue:
=> Stuart, Edbutcher

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 19:16

Playfield:
=> Atlantis

Structure Name(s):
=> (A10) Gladius - Corvette and our base THE SCOTS (BA)

Structure ID(s):
=> 7522302 and 572878

How can we help you now:
=> Hopefully help us log back in, I spawned a ship bp and the structure never appeared. I logeed out and back in, clanmate done the same simultaneously. We aren’t able to log back in, we are stuck at the loading screen visual. We can hear ingame noise, can hear our character changing weapons and base turrets firing and can also see certain things, we can access escape menu and certain elements of the map appears

Tell your faction member to close out of empyrion and you do the same. I suggest using task manager to ensure empyrion - AND STEAM are closed and completely off. If you log back in and it is still bugged then you will have to wait on an admin.

it’s patchy Tuesday. check for Windows updates and reboot ur pc

1 Like

Also try to set settings at the lowest before logging to the server

Solved after rebooting, all good thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.