I need help please with Main Campaign Mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Server Reset while doing story mission “Chapter6: Hostile Apparatus” at the 3rd Mainframe Intrusion phase you are required to flip a circuit breaker. I can retrace all steps through the POI up to this point, but I am now unable to activate that switch. I cannot progress further. Prior to activating that switch there some dialogue with IDA that should be prerequisite to switches activation.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Brudeslem

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Unknown time discovered today Friday October 1 2021 @ 18:00

On which Playfield?
=> Omicron Moon, Beta Starter System

Structure Name(s)?
=> Lvl 3 [Zirax] Radar Station

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 305103

How can we help you now?
=> If possible please reset my characters mission points for chapter 6: Hostile Apparatus quest. I would prefer not having to do a character reset.
Thank you.

Need to wait for @RexXxuS here.

hey mate…
you can complete this in another system, warp to a different system and retrack your steps… all starters have the same layout, try it :wink:

Sorry I should have mentioned that I had already passed this point in the POI prior to the server reset. The next mission prompt for me it six steps past this point to where I require access to the locked portions of the POI. The switch doesn’t even give me the potion to activate it until IDA is done giving me a page of dialogue first. After IDA is finished the switch turns on and I then activate it. In the mission this closes the shutter in the Incinerator room, which allows me to flip another switch without becoming BBQ, and unlocks the next part of the POI. without IDA’s dialogue the ventilator switch doesn’t turn on.

That being said I will definitely run the POI again in another system. I’ve gotten pretty efficient at it by now so in a couple hours I will let you know how it goes.

Okay I just redid the POI On Havens Moon 1 in Alpha. No change, i get to the switch and it is not turned on (has no power) got a screen shot too.

If there is anyway you can help or know how to get around this please let me know. If not I’ll just curse my bad luck and reset. The losses will suck, but, oh well.

Hey,
Unfortunately I can’t help either. It’s not my scenario and the creator has to take care of such situations.
You can contact them on steam or discord.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.