I need help please with missing items sent to OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I sent 2 alien core and a ION weapon which was the end reward of alien asylum mission to OCD during the day and they did not arrive or they are not shown in the OCD list.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Kapter

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I don’t exactly know. maybe 3-4 hours ago.

On which Playfield?
=> ECC. I was maybe in the lift just below the room with OCD and AM on display.

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Maybe You know where the items are.

try a refresh of the HWS connect page. also be sure the correct server is selected at the top.

I relogged. I refreshed. I uploaded many things after these went missing and they uploaded fine. I am not sure what to do.

Be sure that you are allowed to have that many items of that type. See lvl vs item.

If it get retured, you may have closed the window.
Always wait a few seconds before moving after adding stuff to the ocd :slightly_smiling_face:

Lets hope there is some record of your stuff :+1::+1:

I had a level 4 OCD with only a dozen slots full and none of them were ultra epic items :frowning:

1 Like

Hey,

the reason was that OCD was not allowed. Not sure exactly what happend, or how it was possible.
I returned them to your backpack now

1 Like

Thank You Jascha! I am still not sure in which room OCD is allowed. I was in the room where the OCD and AM is on display and the window did not open. Than I jumped into the lift and tried again. I was probably a few meters below that room and it “worked”. Thanks again and have a great day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.