I need help please with restoring Pair of PvE Stargates

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I accidently spawn both the stargates in my base (when it showed red areas, I expected to show an error message preventing them to spawn it), and then found them outside of my base. But when I took them back, they become just regular teleporters.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> mkralik2

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time) 10min back
=>

On which Playfield?
=> n/a

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> I guess, the best is to activate again the command do:rp:sg, so that I can pick them again?

Hey, @mireecek.

There is no player on RE EU by this name. What is your real ingame name? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh sorry, it is Mireecek.

with a pair of walk-through portal gates, you have to place 2 of them on your bases then create a ticket for the admins to link them together.

i usually open di in console and screenshot the debug box when looking at them. seems to be the easiest way so far.

1 Like

I restored the two portals to your inventory now @mireecek. Please delete the teleporters you got from picking up the portals.

And just to be certain: you did place both of your portals and pick them both up right?
I could only see one teleporter item in your inventory, in the logs.

Thank you ! I had the teleporters in my base and just deleted both, just in case. I will raise a separate ticket for connecting the gates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.