I need help please with Sprouts being locked

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> All sprouts are locked out now on RE and no way to research them?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Killbee

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today

On which Playfield?
=> Haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t know what 'happened but I was building my farm and now I can’t create new sprouts. I go to look at the reasearch panel and there is no way to research them?

as far i as i know, you can create sprouts in food processor, dont need to research it.

1 Like

Nevermind logged back in and is working correctly?

There is a bug in the game where if you load one scenario/save and don’t fully exit the game before loading another then things don’t clear from memory fully.

So, for example, if you loaded a vanilla save and exited to main menu, and then logged into the server without fully shutting the game down first, you will have errors and issues exactly like this.

So, did anything like that happen?

The bug I just explained above has been happening for months now. The devs are aware of it but haven’t bothered to fix it yet.

In the meantime you have to ALWAYS shut the game down fully between loading different saves or servers.

Failure to do so can cause much worse bugs as well… (And can even cause corruption)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.