I need help. tried to repair my armour but after i took it off i couldnt put it back in my bag dropped it to try to pick it back up .. and couldnt .. lost both my epic plasma rifle and my armour with boosts

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> lost both my armour with boosts and my epic rifle

Player(s) with issue:
=> Rafela is player name

Server:
=> server is NA HWS

**[between 9am & 9:15am

Playfield:
=> Eden at my base

Structure Name(s):
=>
Rafela’s Retreat
Structure ID(s):
=> 22032196

How can we help you now:
=>plz restore my rifle and my armour with boosts lost a couple other things i think but they dont matter .

This happens when you are over max allowed volume carrying capacity.
You were within capacity when you had the armor on, but when you took it off and didn’t immediately put another armor on you were then over max limit and couldn’t hold the armor itself.

Next time either have a second armor with you to swap out at the armor locker, or completely empty your inventory first to make room for the armor.

When the player is just in it’s underwear (no armor) it has a much lower carrying capacity for volume.

Hey,

we can’t do much about your armor, but I gave you your Epic Rifle back
PS: Please use CB:Time to give us the servertime, not your local time. Can’t find much otherwise.

thank you for giving my rifle back … no worries i will just go buy me a new armour… upgrade even

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.