I placed a station on elemental marketplace on HWS EU

Hello because I took the base if it is not allowed I did not know let me take my things again and I withdraw.

When I put it there was no restriction was open.

All my things are inside the station please let me take and I take it down.

Who are you.
What server.
What faction.
What Playfield.
What name and id of structure.
What are you talking about.

vhslagter gal Hunter 14 179 171 0 - Please donate 0 - Please donate true false false false Elemental Marketplace 28 143 -7040

What server.HWS EU
What faction.Hunter

It was my structure and suddenly changed.

First off you can edit an old post, you dont need to keep posting short sentences.
Second, you didnt answer the rest of my questions. Additionally, what did it change to? were you offline at the time? Is it pve or pvp?

Wait… Did you try to place a structure in the elemental market? Did you bother to read the guide?
HWS Rules - 5. Miscellaneous[quote=“mcprouty, post:9, topic:4415”]
1.1. NO Bases are allowed to be built in Elemental Marketplace
[/quote]

I do not know, I just went away and if they let me

I think I pieced together what is going on. I edited your title. Hopefully an admin can help when they wake up

You have changed a lot lately I think could But I did not do it with any intention I was only looking for a place to put my base without somebody destroying it

well thank you very much

I understand. The universe is built so there are not pve orbits though. If you are just looking for building with the same type of structure that hws offers, but pve, try the eu pve server

Well thank you very much I just want to recover my materials that I put in this construction if possible

I just want to recover my materials that I put in this construction if possible

I set it to your faction. You have 75 minutes to get your stuff. After that time it will be destroyed because I see you don’t care about it anyways with 3,5 million debts.

1 Like