I see, to be stuck on RE thalons' solo missions

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?

I can not find the structures asked to be at by IDA :smiley: it is on the RE server; tallodar planet; the mission chqpter is “a forest of stars”, 3rd part “proceed with caution”.
IDA asks me to get to some structures linked to the tahlons I guess, but there is no cue as to where it is.
I tried every structures not in a territory (including the ancient tower, strange helix,
ancient this and that, etc.) to no avail (no reaction from IDA).
There is a PDA internal note to the developers on this specific chapter but I can’t make sense of it (and I am no developer) saying it might be bugged in certain situations.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> MugInc

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I have been stuck for a week at least

On which Playfield?
=> Tallodar

Structure Name(s)?
=> —

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> —

How can we help you now?
=> Being stuck there means I can not progress in the scenario, which was the main reason for going on RE. It seems like a bug to me, either by the structure not being there or IDA being stuck. Is there a way to unstuck/reset the chapter and try again? I reeeaaally want to move forward in the story!

1 Like

the same thing happened to me, and I have not been able to do it. The mission description says something about setlement, look for all the ones on the map but nothing. I hope they help you so that it helps me too. But it was in Oscutune for me so it’s a mission problem. Greetings

well, you’ll be happy : I found the problem!
In fact, the thalon’s mission can only be done on some of the starter planets, not all… especially, NOT tallodar.
So, I went to Gaia, and lo! IDA pointed me to the nearest village.
This should really be mentioned somewhere in big prints…

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.