I tried using the OCD and my items appear to be gone

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I used ocd:put:all from the OCD PDA and my items disappeared but now I cannot find them in the OCD.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Ponch

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**Just today, within the last hour or so.
=>

On which Playfield?
=> ECC Homeworld

Structure Name(s)?
=> None

**Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?**None
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I really need my origin gun at least, and the patron rewards I was trying to restore if possible.

Hey, sometimes in takes a minute or two for HWS Connect to refresh. Try to press Ctrl + Shift + R a few times, and see if that doesn’t make them show up :slightly_smiling_face:

Its been over 15 minutes since this ticket opened and I opened it some time after the event. I still cannot see the contents in either location.

Okay, I just checked now then, and you’re correct.
I’m not 100% sure what went wrong, but I’m pretty sure some of the items you tried to put into OCD can’t go in there, and for some reason the command tried anyways.

But I’ll restore the items to your inventory again.

It should be back now.

I do not see anything yet, but I will wait a few for the items to return. Thank you for the assistance so fast!

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

If it isn’t in your ingame inventory (Not OCD) now, try writing the cb:startjobs command please.

Still nothing so far. And I did that command and it did return starting jobs

Hmm okay, I did it a bit more manually then.

Is it back now?

It is! Thank you much

Great. No problem :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.