I want to use my ocd on starter

i want to use my ocd on starter planet
really just to get t2 drill out hate what youve done to ocd i cant use it in pvp without spending anouther 12 million i norm live in space its better but all space is pvp cant use it on starter to get me of planet in a couple of hours im bored now hat minning with tier 1 drill so teidiospicking up all the ores, never can find sea weed its so fking anoying you took the whole point of the ocd away from me!!! basicaly i want to live in space only mine asteroids with a ship so i dont really go to planets !!!

So you want the game to be easy and live in space where you never meet anyone :stuck_out_tongue: there is a perfect game mod called creative mode where you don’t even have to mine if that’s what you are looking for.

2 Likes

And he does not even know that his ocd in 7.0 will be emptied, he waits to see the crying will be much bigger still, the rexxus got used to this people too badly, it is survival game not spaceship game, of course the part of the ship is Good, but survival must always be present, danger and difficulty should always be present, and now in 6.0 that’s real, and look that rexxus still lowered the difficulty of playersfields to normal, I was testing the experimental and a server Private no hard just to deal with the difficulty …

As Leonidas would say … “This is Sparta” …

2 Likes

lol now you see ocd never got emtyied and we can use ocd on proto starter so who was stupid now …