I was kicked from SV near Sanctuary and now I am on Mars-X

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
Hello.
I was kicked from my ship near Zirax flight base on Sanctuary sector. I’ve tried rebirth in clone camera but I’ve rebirth on Mars planet. Is it possible and valid option? I haven’t 500 RP for acceptable presence on Mars -X planet.
Player(s) with issue:
Coment

Server:
HWS EU
Time (cb:time):
apx 20:30 Monday 25 November

Playfield:
Sanctuary

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
I think ID of my ship is 30392286

How can we help you now:
I want back to the my planet Freelancer-HQ and if you have the possibility please back my SV. And Epic rifle please)))
Regards
Coment.

Hm, I warped the ship back to you.
Please let me know if all is good now.

Hi.
I’m still on Mars-X and haven’t no idea how can I get back to the home(
It is little bit weird, because I haven’t enough RP for visiting this planet. Could you, please, help me solve this issue?

Press M and check top right corner please.
It says Sanctuary for me

1 Like

Yep, I was moved to Sanctuary planet. My ship was little bit higher than I expeсted, but on the current moment all is ok. Except that I lost epic stuff and ammo. I’ve already started to get used to buying new weapons)
Thank you
Regrds
Coment.

@RexXxuS
But could you please back me the epic boer? It wasn’t my, I’ve take it from clan base and I think it will be too pitty if a can’t back it to the guys.

Why did you die in the first place?

Nvm, saw it in the logs. Refunded.

1 Like

I was kicked from my ship near Zirax flight base on Sanctuary sector. Fall from a height and broke my leg. got ashore and came under fire Zirax bases. And no any success restore after that(
I will try be more carefull, but sometimes server or game engine kicks the player from the ship.
Once again thank you for helping. You are great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.