Illegale SV builds

Guys it is not about distraction weapons.
They are old and ok.

It is also not about my claim or accusing Op4. Already said that either my english knowledge of the word “YOU” is wrong or people tried to bait me. For me YOU has two meanings: YOU = face to face, the person directly in front of you. And YOU the people, group of people you are talking too.
Period. End of this drama.
The timeline showed that the bad ships got redesigned / removed and now there are good ships around. End of this drama.

All what is important and maybe not clear enough mentioned in the Rule section “FAIRPLAY” > “Illegale building” is to have guns pointing forwards and CAN shoot through blocks.

It is totally wrong to claim this is a feature @chobo or trying to misinterpret the changelogs.
I talked with the lead Dev and this is just a regression from the lagshot fix. No magic here. No secret here.

Until it is fixed we will remove any ship having guns INSIDE of ships with >=2 blocks cover which are fully working and can be used to have an advantage.
At that point we don’t care if they have no ammo in it or are distraction guns or whatever.
Easy. End of drama.

4 Likes

@RexXxuS so can I have them back?

Read first

I will scrap them on sanctuary

Little correction since I just saw the fix:

even though it would be ok for me I see technically it will be now like this:

Now the voxel in front of a weapon is checked if it is empty.
If it is not empty the weapon will consume ammo but not shoot.

So you might need to rebuilt your SVs.

1 Like