Im stuck on a bugged playfield and cant log in to move since

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i warped into playfield N-997345 (Sun Right) and instantly was surrounded what looked like hundreds of ships. The whole game went into lag and now i constantly get server disconnect. I’m also not in my ship anymore and it is miles away, i cant get connect long enough to get to it and logged out and receive a message that reads "you cannot connect to the server, There is a problem with the server for your playfield. luckily i am neutral with this faction so should get out unharmed and my ship in tact, if i get out lol.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> SwagHore

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> at around 04:20 GMT on February 5th

On which Playfield?
=> N-997345 (Sun Right)

Structure Name(s)?
=> Atlantis (Swag JVI)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6013040

How can we help you now?
=> please can you move me and my ship either to a playfield that is bug free close by or put us back in JVI Sub space please

Hello Daniel,
I see.
Absolute Reforged Eden madness. 9 big NPC vessels glitched inside each other. Either Ravien or Eleon needs fixing it asap.

I destroyed those buggy clipped AIs and you can login again.

Thanks ReXxus. It’s crazy. At least it is fixed and I can stop worrying I lost all my stuff lol. That would have been a lot of progress gone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.