IMPORTANT - Please Read | HWS Universe Time machine

Donator space stations would require HUGE and I mean HUGE hangars to dock ships into. Otherwise what’s the point? You’re safe in your base (or even logged out there) while your ship outside get’s sniped to death. They need enough space to dock battleships meaning they pretty much need to be size10 blueprints. Meaning this probably won’t work unless there are other solutions

1 Like

Less starter planet, less open playfields…ok that might help.

Most of all i think its important to spread out tasks team has on their shoulders.
Somebody responsible should be able to do all that teleportating of stucked ships, ppl, have option to look for lost structures.

Somebody can do stuff like HWS Guide and this, someone should be answering questions about HWS, newbie questions.

Simply its too much bugs for so few ppl. Partialy something can be solved by helpfull comunity, maybe there can be something like Mods or Trusted Players.

Simply put you should have time and space to work on important things and some free time.

5 Likes

This is the way guys!!
I think Zappe is right i agree with him

GJ
Archangel

Does it put strain on the server when people go into deep space?

i vote for perfomance

these recomendations - can help ?

• remove origin planets
  • remove origin starters, lets make one starter planet for all origins, with limited number of vehicles, and wipe every week
  • remove moons, make just one near starter planet
  • remove extra weather, which affected ffs
  • reduce number of poi, max 5-8
  • reduce number of meteorites, max 5-8
  • minimaze size of cv to 10-15k blocks
  • limited number of vehicles, ba, etc.
  • make 2d terrain everythere, except 1-2 planets for diggers
  • remove extra lights on objects
  • remove meteorites belts, lets have just 2-3 betls in some locations, not more
  • etc. :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Kinda like the Penthouses?

So gut the entire system and make it boring? Cool.

3 Likes

Well its pretty much unplayable PvP wise at the moment. Try 6 class 3 HVs going at it… no chance. The game needs to be made playable again then features can be slowly added in an incremental fashion.

1 Like

All great feedback guys. Keep it coming. Not only does it give us the odd great idea or two, your actually validating some of the things we are saying and concluding ourselves In our own discussions.

Please keep it coming and let us know what’s beat for you the player!!

It’s looking like a majority of you are saying things like

• smaller player cap
  • more but smaller servers (w csw)
  • fewer planets with more people on them
  • keep it simple - don’t make it too big and complex
  • black hole was a bust
  • merge starter planets into a smaller number
  • remove origin planets
  • change donations to include “subscriber” perks
  • change up the donor planet system (or remove it)
  • most don’t care about drilling
  • keeping the OCD/AM/garageHWS features
  • PVPVE rotation was good.
  • a PVE hidey hole or three
  • POIs are important - do more but do them well.
  • we need more admin support (if not full admins, a specified community help system)

Love this. Please - this is one of the ways you can give back. Ideas are free and they are so so valuable.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda - but with fewer restrictions and ability to build your own crap etc.

But yes it’s the same concept I suppose.

Holy cow what a cool idea :D, i’m sure if these where by a pve orbit (elemental market) or something no one would have a problem with it, then they wouldn’t need big hangers to dock their ships they would sacrifice free resources thou but maybe then the price could come down and a lot more people would be getting them to compensate. If there is less lag then there wouldn’t be as much of a need for donations as the prices of the servers wouldn’t be as high to handle the performance (hopefully).

Important:
*The ability for normal players to help other players get out of bugs and such. (less work for admins)
*Performance
*ocd:
*Bank
*A little something for donating little bits at a time.(better to have lots of people donating little than little donating lots.)
*Events (Social stuff is great on this server great community)

*PvP
-Base Defence/Offence against sv/hv/foot
-A reason to make bigger alliances and factions and live by them.(reward)(resource hot spots)(20k meteorites ^_^)
-A Place for sv’hv combat seperate from Cv.
-A Place for CV vs CV

*PvE
-POI’s
-Resource Management
-Trade
-Exploration
-Survival

Not important (to me)
*AM
*NPC Trader
*Building fancy big things for fun (creative/solo for that)
*Huge Galaxy
*Having a planet to myself/faction
*Destructible Terrain.
*Collecting huge amounts of pentaxid to move places.

2 Likes

Achilles thanks for this post, we feel your pain and frustration.
FWIW I vote for your vision of what is important and what is not

1 Like

Agree with Daddystu re make it playable first.

To reiterate what I think should be the Main Point: EGS 6 is VERY buggy so please keep HWS complexity to the minimum until Eleon sort out the bugs again. [I kinda liked the v5 universe].

2 Likes

The only things I don’t agree with is removing donator planets and drilling. Drilling on pvp planets is a must in my opinion. We also spent hours designing our planet so it would kind of suck if you got rid of that system. Plus we like just having our own planet otherwise you can’t have public bases to use as repair pads unless you waste like 5 faction bases to have multiple repair platforms. Please no…

A repair pad costs like 2k iron. It’s pretty much disposable - you lose more iron in blocks in a CV fight. It’s hardly a real concern and really you could work it out with your neighboring factions - or just plop it down whenever needed even if it’s destroyed.

It’s a huge QoL thing. If you pvp a lot you don’t want to have to come back to base land plop down a repair bay get back in and then land again and repair. It’s a waste of time. On top of that my CV designs only work in low gravity otherwise you can’t get back in so it renders the vast majority of planets inaccessible for landing the CVs. It’s more hassle than its worth. I like our custom planet, we put a lot of effort into designing it and there is little that will change that fact.I vote we keep donator planets the way they are.

Important to me

1. PvP Performance

2. Keep Drilling on PvP

3. Keeping the player cap high

4. Donator planet(I could get behind the Indestructible PvP space stations but they would need to be MASSIVE to accommodate larger CVs)

5. Bring back a single playfield rich in resources with awesome PoIs in a PvP exclusive zone such as the former blackhole. There isn’t much to fight over currently making PvP encounters somewhat sparse.

6. Maybe combine origin planets IE Guradian/Trader together and Freelancer/Hunter/Pirate together.

7. Seasons last at least 3 months.

Not Important to me

1. PvE Zones ( I am fine everyone having a PvE safe place such as the penthouses to retreat to but please less PvE planets in general none of this PvE during the waxing crescent moon on the second month of the leap year)
  2. PvE Zones
  3. Huge Galaxy

Suggestions

1. PoIs giving rare components that enhance SVs/HVs/CVs (These PoIs should be rare and in INTENSELY contested PvP zones) GIve us something to fight over, PLEASE!!! A pvp planet with all the resource nodes condensed into a single spot so that people can try and secure it and drop AMs is another possibility)
1 Like

I mean…so is lag free gameplay. I know what I’d prefer. Lag free combat or persistent repair pads…

Well lets hope there is a happy compromise in there somewhere .

I feel that the Planets at VIVI could be taken out, in addition to the planets on the warp before going to VIVI… I’d check my map but I keep crashing at Esamir. Reduce the amount of homeworld planets to 5? Is anyone going to Origin planets?

IMPORTANT TO ME:

-OLD Autominers using drill charges, no cost penalties associated.
-OCD the way it is
-CV PVP
-SV PVP (Space combat is currently ridiculous, projectiles and rockets do not hit target running away)

• Missions are great!!!
  • Black Hole Access
  • Pvp performance
  • Player cap
  • I like Origin idea, its not huge for me, but I like it. In addition I like the RP system, but its not the end all be all for me.
  • Drilling on pvp planets… we just need a centralized planet to have the bigger land battles. Moba is a good idea, but I am not a fan of being locked out of every other area.
  • Intruder LOG !
  • I like having a donator planet; but I can see why some would think its unfair.

Not Important to me:

• Class 4 CV’s
  • Armor
  • Weather effects
  • Hot/cold/radiation in space
  • and/or any other effects that cause this game to be so “Realistic”
  • Wipes on starters
  • Fa Supply

Suggestions:

1. Class 4 CV’s/SV’s/HV’s … maybe reducing size would help … in addition to reducing the time of a fight. Maybe try class 3 next season.
  2. Increased durability on armor
  3. Weather effects less frequent (Homeworld especially)
  4. Black hole access (Wipes at prime time for NA)
  5. No OCD, AM get all or DO RE in first week of new season
  6. A way to stop CV’s from warping… SV"s tackling a ship works, an/or a CV tackling a CV…
  7. Shared Donator origin/starter planets (2 origins sharing together and/or more… if you’d like to do it like that.)
  8. Get rid of water world.
  9. No lock in for MOBA

Cheers all

1 Like

I’m collecting and categorizing all this feedback. Really helpful

If you coudl stick to the format of

Important to me
(List)
Not Important to me
(List)
Suggestions
(list) – optional

It would really help with getting your feedback to the right places!

Thanks!! keep it coming!

79 Things important to people and 45 suggestions so far. :smiley:

1 Like