Insulting behaviour

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: GRG managed to get inside our bunker on Homeworld, core my HV, then recored the vessel and renamed it a derogatory and offensive name. That vessel proceeded to core other vessels inside our bunker
Player(s) with issue: Upgrayedd
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Homeworld
Structure Name(s): Screenshots Sent
Structure ID(s): 30370301
How can we help you now: Can you look into how this happened?

you need th eid of the ships involved and structur and he names and also screen shot rexx may bot have time to come and look

according to the dictionary Gay means happy so not sure how this is a derogatory and offensive name , and if you left the door open than thats your fault ,next time make sure your doors are closed / or you left it public but once agian thats your .your guys fault

4 Likes

The HV in question was actually cored outside their bunker. Number of people saw it sitting outside the bunker and it was cored & recored outside it. Once they did that however it teleported back.

I was inside the Leopard and i could not see it, guy who cored it could however and others could so assumed it was just a glitch on my end.

For those who attempt to use the dictionary to hide their hateful intent; I have one word, Context.

“the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning”, (Merriam-Webster, 2018)

I have seen this happen before, but found a TAW HV sitting outside their bunker, cored it and place mine on and it teleported into TAW bunker and was firing on their ships inside. In all fairness when it happened I used the registry and turned it off and used CB:getshiphere command to move it away from their bunker for deconstruction.

It’s entirely possible, I have seen it myself.

I definitely believe something goofy happened. I’m sure the logs will sort everything out.

looks like it happened a second time.

Any update on this ticket? My tank was cheap but the garage ships it destroyed inside the bunker were not.

@Ryan Please take care your faction does not name ships that way anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.