Intel on Endthefed4

Due to repeated combat logging and then requesting assistance from other players in the way of his Intel posts, here’s an intel post on Endthefed4 and his faction, SSR.

SSR has one member, Endthefed4. I’ve repeatedly found him trying to place small single core bases down on Homeworld underground in an attempt to hide them. These bases are undefended.

Endthefed4 is about as dangerous as rock, as that’s all you’ll find when you look down on the spot where he immediately combat logged upon seeing a red marker on his screen. Sometimes, even saying his name will prompt him to log. Due to this behavior he’s occasionally referred to as “the fastest ALT+F4 in the west”, west being the NA server.

Currently, there is a 10mil ALIVE bounty on him if you provide information on his location that ends up with a TAW member dropping his pack on the ground.

5 Likes

Even a rock can be dangerous :rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, if it combat lags above you, it can fall on your head and leave a real nasty lump.

2 Likes

honored that one new pvp player would become this important to you. You forgot to mention what RSS stands for: Rescue Service Ship. The idea is to try and help all possible players on sight including your guild; though obviously it’s proving just as difficult as expected in pvp space. Try not attacking me, if you wish, and maybe this project-to-help-you can resume.

You have to pvp in order to become a “pvp newb”. Combat logging doesn’t count. The attention you are getting is very negative. Not because your Intel is good but because you are getting the reputation as a forum troll. My advice to you is stick around and fight so you can learn from it.

1 Like

In addition to what @Ghost1 just said, if you want to actually have a Rescue service you need 2 things:

1. People to trust and want to use your service
  2. Ships that can enter combat areas to help

Combat logging is damaging your reputation and you aren’t testing any ships! Those are both working against your purpose.

We havent attacked you because you combat log. Additionally, attacking you can provide data and feedback on ship designs on tactics so we would honestly be helping you out. If we were to not attack you we’d be doing your service no favors.

Tl:dr take your lumps like everyone else and learn from them.

1 Like

“The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.”

“You may advance and be absolutely irresistible, if you make for the enemy’s weak points; you may retire and be safe from pursuit if your movements are more rapid than those of the enemy.”

I take it you’re saying if your alt+f4 is faster than me clicking you’re safe?

2 Likes

I know you are trying some kind of pvp roleplay here, but sadly is not gonna work with the actual gameplay in empyrion. I’d recommend you to just quit with this stuff and focus in disengaging fights before it occur (instead of the combat logging that should be used as a last resort).

I disagree. I think that newer players do get stranded or stuck in all kinds of situations and rescuing them is a noble effort.

What isn’t noble - or “effort” - is the way he’s going about it. Both not testing designs that could be used for that and getting a lousy reputation out of it.

1 Like

I mean the scouting and intelligence thing. I wouldn’t call rescuing people as “pvp roleplay”.

I don’t think all that intel is useful for anyone in pvp anyway.

I dunno Fas and State… Sometimes players feel they owe each other damage. But as long as we are complying with the rules and the wishes of the server-owner, none of us owes our opponents an explanation of our tactics or playstyles in the game.

Combat logging is not a play style or a tactic, it’s being a bi…

You don’t know what PvP is because it’s like everyone else said, mention your name in global and you’re offline.

1 Like