Intel on guild TAW

Ok … having spent much of the day dodging long range ammo in compliance with the HWS rules on drawing fire… it looks like i’ve finally inflicted enough resource loss on TAW to avenge their looting of my base, etc.

TAWfolk: The Rescue Service (aka me) is ceasing all activity, recon and sanctions against you until your next attack, etc., against it. looking forward to helping TAW players just like anyone else, once it is relatively safe.

had to resume conflict with them after a new raid on their part. so, this recon. homeworld planet has a taw base that just appeared probably about 3 hours ago,

-4200 -1700 and one or more ships; i only saw one for sure. it may be designed mostly as a beacon and temporary.

The base referenced in my last post is still there as of about two hours ago, though I’ve multitooled the parts of it i could immediately find, plus the turret-sv they left there. So currently it’s probably just a hidden core plus whatever else is hidden.

after some days of searching, I have captured and secured a TAW Valkyrie. now that we’re arguably even again, I’m ceasing recon and hostilities against them. Again. Until their next move against me.

You, too , can be at peace with the Rescue Service… pretty much all you have to do is not attack it.