Intel on guild TAW

As a result of accidentally building to close too one of their bases, guild TAW successfully looted a small outpost of mine recently. Being relatively new, and neutral, and solo… the options for retaliation are limited but I’m working to learn them all and have managed to hit back some. not very effectively yet. what I can do on the web forum is share intel about them, which may be of value to other players who need to attack them.

I can tell you that they had a base at -3100 x 500, on homeworld planet and appear to have abandoned it around october 21. a pretty full sweep of the planet on oct 20 showed no other assets of theirs, but i think they have a new base on homeworld planet, dont’ know where.
even while occupied, the base appeared almost abandoned. there was not even much to attack.

I can tell you that they are rarely on between the hours of 4a and 9a u.s. eastern time. and i can’t tell you much else yet.

I’ll try to share other intel as I learn it, but i will stop once any profit made from attacking me is avenged. meanwhile I’m available for action against TAW, until they’ve lost more they’ve gained by attacking…then i’d revert to friendly neutrality. message me here on the forum or in game if you want to cooperate against them.

I’ll pay 8,000,000 credits to any player that provides info leading to me killing @EndTheFed4 since he combat logged and deprived me of that once before.

3 Likes

Chances are that already happened. Ammo cost is way high, compared to the cost of structures :joy:

I expended 16 railgun rounds.

I will add another 2,000,000 to that. Totaling 10,000,000!!!

1 Like

i feel so valued

2 Likes

@TheState and @SACR1LEG1OUS, you both owe the POI next to our base on HW a grand total of 10,000,000 - as this ‘ninja assassin’ got shot down and killed by it whilst he was ‘tactically retreating’ from the beating he was about to get from me… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hah hah she’s hot but she’s a dc fed lol. or is she a heinlein fed!?

So at this point what i’d like to do is begin resupplying one or more of TAW’s enemies until peace is restored…who are they fighting with mostly and which of them can be contacted via this forum? do any of you have intel you can share here about TAW?

located and multitooled a TAW sv a couple days ago.

obviously the other step was to cease trade with TAW and also rescues/resupplies of their members until peace is restored. this kind of stuff won’t break them but it’s what one pvp noob can do. maybe it will be enough to avenge the raid.

meanwhile its been possible to do a little bit of rescue work helping people who do not belong to an of the guilds that have attacked the rescue service. looking forward to restored peace so i can begin helping taw too…not t hat they need it with 30+ people lol… but the Rescue Service is supposed to be neutral until attacked.

I heard TAW are Nickelback fans … but you didn’t hear it from me.

1 Like

fak, our greatest weakness

You can supply TAW to kill AAA and at the same time supply AAA to kill TAW !

that counts as a reason to kill them

He plays on the NA server. Likes to fly around on Homeworld between 4am - 9am EST.

They fight ACP a lot, if you could send me supplies of free SV/CV/Base Ammo we could take down this evil empire!

1 Like

update: In homeworld system… Waterworld, desert world and Homeworld planet all appear to be free of obvious TAW bases as of roughly oct 27. no other factions have profitably attacked me except AAA and TAW yet, so am not currently passing on data about other player bases. also i’m referring only to planetsides, not orbits.

Can you do one on my faction or would I have to go to NA and harass you for that?

I’m starting to wonder if maybe TAW generally avoids putting bases in homeworld system, i hardly ever see one there. checked the homeworld planet rings on 10/28, it too appears free of their stuff.

at +7300 -1400 approx.
there is a new taw base
on homeworld planet.

its a tower structure in middle of an ocean. the tower seems to do most of the firing… 1 unguided apparently nonexplosive round, red colored…followed by 3 guided explosive rounds about a second later. the 4 together can kill a semi-armored sv on the first shot. their range is 435 meters.

Update: they may have a vulnerable ship now, just outside the range of the base turrets.

confirmed, just south of the TAW base… there’s a tier 3 sv outside the artillery screen. probably underprotected, probably owned by taw. probably has automatic turrets that will shoot at you. its
roughly at +7600 -1800