Intel/Recon on ABN faction

There is a moderately strong ABN base on Desertworld at the following coords:
+3200 x -400 . I marked it public but i can’t tell if that worked or not. my best guess is that it appeared there around Sept 13.

my experience has been that roughly 4 guns open fire on me at the 399 meter range…further out than that and i think they don’t fire.

additionally they have been at least breifly leaving autofire SV’s sitting around in the area about 600 meters north of the base, where they are obviously easier to attack.

You remind me of this guy, snitching and spying all the time

It’s great, thank you. Be safe.

1 Like

The resistance continues in PVP zone. Since the last report I’ve captured and multitooled a small ABN SV and spent about 3 hours messing with one or more of their large bases. Obviously there are limits to what I can do as a one man faction, and I’ll let them figure out what I did or didn’t do there , , but it is costing them a bit both in resources and in time spent reacting.

there have been about 15 incidents since my last message above, where I’ve seen their ships looking for me…that probably means there were another 30 or 40 cases where they went looking but I didn’t see them. That’s time they are not spending hunting you. you’re welcome. Sometimes they catch me, and i think they have caputred my backpack about 3 times over this period. usually i keep it pretty empty as part of the deprival process , so that they get as little as possible for their effort. again …being one person the goal is not to beat them , just to make the piracy unprofitable for them.

There was an incident where their player named “Nobody” made a claim that he knew where I was and was getting closer and closer to me as I was flying in Homeworld SEctor… but I was not attacked then. Around Sept 29 their player Op4 made a claim that he had monitored my movements, knew how to find a base belonging to me and was going to destroy it. As of about 30 hours later, that had not happened…but it appears he was tied down for a while in fruitless searching. as of last login I belive it has been almost a week since they last killed me or my structures… the fact that they are increasingly leaving me alone, or less able to react, is appreciated , and if it continues… maybe peace breaks out. One or more of their players have begun helping me…just a little…and that counts in the guild’s favor. For now i think i still owe them a little damage. What are you doing to resist the blockade?

ETF…you’re bleeding us dry of resources!!! :rofl:

Crap!..I’m down to just 700 mill in gold ingots…the horror…the horror…

raw

The moderately large ABN base referenced above, on Homeworld planet, has apparently been destroyed. As of October 3 they had a new base of similar type about 1.5 km to the NorthEast:

-3300 x + 1100., Homeworld Planet

Their planetary bases usually look like a dark grey tower around 70 meters high.

I’ve inflicted what I calculate to be about another 150,000 credits worth of losses on them since the last post. so that 700 million you mentioned, consider it down to 669.9 million lol. But of course that’s not counting the other small retaliations listed in the previous posts. Wild guess is that The ABN’s probably have captured a total of somewhere between 100,000 and 700,000 credits worth of loot…from attacking me since starting the most recent conflict about a month ago. that is the number that needs to be revenged. I think It has now been over a week since an ABN has successfully attacked me or one of my strucutres , so I’m thinking about standing down. Need to run some calculations. Meanwhile the conflict continues.

1 Like

Hit them!

Also, Endthefed, you’ve been promoted to Leader Of DS3. Lead us into war, sir!

1 Like

I think the whole of ABN just rage quit…happy now???

34d69b883d9ae1098d066be867e75932--titanic-movie-james-cameron

Thank you NotOp sir. forgot to mention, on the south side of this relatively new Homeworld PLanet base, their guns were not opening up at 371 meters. they did open fire at 369 meters. I’ve spotted various assets belonging to other factions around the system, but have left them alone and kept their locations to myself as usual since none of the other factions are attacking me.

you stole our top secret bee sv this time?! when will the madness end?!

madness? this is workshop…

Im done…nothing left to fight for now