Invisible Super Gates

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Two of our TNV super Gates are invisible

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> everyone

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> started today Tuesday 2nd

On which Playfield?
=> Aurauk in Xi Alpha system and in Beta 20532 II in Fulemidil system

Structure Name(s)?
=> TNV1 super gate and TNV2 super gate

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> make them visible again. They still work if you find the spot where they were and type sg:?

Hi, they’re not invisible. They were deleted. I don’t think we know exactly why it happens yet, but @RexXxuS can probably respawn them.

But if you just put a waypoint on their position, you can always use them. The supergate structure is just a decoration basically.

See here:

Restored them for now.
Now is the time where many will make such tickets I guess.
Touching might help from time to time. Even though I’ve set them to admin faction. Unconvenient for now.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I could be mistaken but I don’t think setting player spawned structures to admin bypasses the touch timer.
Only POIs are bypassed.

The description,
Wipe time = Time after which any player-built structures get removed when not visited (0 = disabled)

Now, there is a console command to switch a player spawned structure into a POI. It requires a server restart afterwards to take effect.

struct poi <true/false>
It sets the structure you are currently standing on into a POI. No ID needed.

Worth a test?

2 Likes

Yep, the struct command is in general quick sick.
I know that and I tested it too. Somehow it didn’t work either.
Probably because I didn’t add the dynamically added Supergates to the playfield.yaml, which all POIs must be.
I mean I could do that, with all the exact coordinates etc. but uff, that would be quite a burden.
Will check over the time or we just add a auto-restore function to bring back deleted Supergates automatically, cause they should never be just deleted by itself.

Thanks for your suggestion though. I see you read and know a lot of stuff :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.