Is the exploding generator a "thing" in reforged eden like in NA and EU?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After warping to a planet, I heard several explosions from the rear of the ship, (a small CV)
and noticed that my engines had blown out. Reminded of the issues I had on the other servers that was remedied by increasing the number of generators available to handle the power needs. Is this phenomenon the same as on the other servers? Cuz I have been flying two of these CV’s for quite a while with no issues.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 4/19 16:00 or therabouts

On which Playfield?
=>Beta system, Ningues space.

Structure Name(s)?
=>Cobalt Explorer RE I, 4325046

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 4325046

How can we help you now?
=>Is it the same phenomenon or some Jewish lady with a laser beam?

yes generators will take damage when they are overloaded and eventually explode. the HUD marker on the lower right shows their usage as well as the lower left of the control panel. the text has color indications. yellow is warning, red means danger. generators take damage when being pushed over 100%. the higher the %, the faster they go boom. u can see generator health on the devices page of the control panel.

It’s part of the default game, so yes, it’s the same everywhere.
It isn’t something we can mod away either.

1 Like

Hey, thanks guys, nice to know, I figured but just wanted to be sure. I got a lot of repairs and modifications to make…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.