Is this ship allowed?

It’s just my class 2 warp ship to service miners, goto market and other light duty stuff, not meant to combat CV’s/BA’s for more than ~2 minutes (ship not cheesy and armored enough and not maxed on turrets). It’s still a bit blocky I know but I’m worried if the design is perhaps not allowed?

It follows all rules in the guide. But… Hidden rules… Is this one allowed?

1 Like

Doesn’t break any rules that I’m aware of… :wink:

1 Like

Same… But it has floating center… I can correct that by placing a random block there or making some ugly pillars to shift the center to one of the 2 sides of the ship. But… Yeah… That would make the ship really ugly.

Yes it’s following all rules so it’s very likely allowed but better safe than sorry. I just don’t know what is allowed and what not this game so complex and not all rules are in the guide :sweat:

Yea this ship is fine, I know the centre of mass if out but a lot of what is being mentioned in the other post pretty much hits the nail…

A lot of ships have this issue but for the most part it is not intentional, Like you mentioned in another post we need a fix from the Devs, too difficult for us to enforce any kind of rule here on HWS as it is not managable

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m glad to get an official response on this.

1 Like

Yeah an official response on this really nice. I indeed coincidentally mentioned it earlier in that Police Topic but I was not 100% sure but seems I was right plus I can spawn it now :slight_smile: .

5.0 we need you!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.