Issues about blueprint,EAC and playfields

Reset character setting, spawn all blueprints and delete entire cash folder in steam. And EAC folder from game steam folder. Delete steam userdata and check the game files cash by steam game setting. Check the game setting. Check blueprints in you player (folder name consist from many digit) delete all old blueprints or from old versions especially damaged ships blueprints. All of this must help you in 98%. But first try just reset character settings.

Nice thanks for the info. Can other please confirm it the next time they have issues?
Would be nice to get more infos from different situations.

It my pleasure if I can make a contribution to the proper functioning of the server and the game.Players that confirm me that have some issue from time to time are from my faction(Torelli30,Penetrator28).but from what I understand not very often like me.What I understood is that they can not access β€œF” and β€œP” command.On the global chat,another player answer me that have identical problem (name,I remember is with …666 at the finish name).And yes,I can see the players which move,fly, hunting and so on.I do not know if all these players have given increased attention to this problem.I work in technical field,and it is a professional deformation for me to see all this.
For @A.F.T. All you write in your post I did from the moment they appeared problems.All!. Reset character settings not.What you mean? Character settings are in player setup and options.Which?
To night,I will try with only 3 blueprints in folder,which was made in penultimate version of game,to see what happen.
Thank you all for your help.

Yes Charachter setting in player menu. :slight_smile: I don’t see any other character setting in this game :slight_smile:

If you have that problem and want to help us, please change the client game to the SteamTest branch. The devs prepared a special version.
After that, when it happens again, please send us your clientlogs.

did you want me to start a different thread for the BP issues i noted above? i noted thatt we appear to have an issue with workshop BPs.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.