Items missing in OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> my 2 Antimatter Drives (CV) are missing.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I noticed today, but last time i was logged in i still had them ( summer 2021 aprox.). The Antimatter Tanks are not missing. Please check logs or so, i had them for more than one season and never one got destroyed.

On which Playfield?
=> Tellodar atm

Structure Name(s)?
=> -

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> -

How can we help you now?
=> Could you please rematerialize them? Thank you

Hey,

I still see them. Check slot 28 and 94

hi jascha
thanks for answering
those are the 2 short range antimatter drives (sv) i also own.
the ones that are missing are for cv

OK,
well from OCD nothing gets lost (unless it was announced during a wipe), but we have no logs for the last 2 years.

@RexXxuS , you remember if there was a wipe that removed them?

No, but i think there are even more things missing, cause as i remember, the ocd was fully occupied. but i don’t know what else got lost, but about the 2 cv antimatter drives i’m shure, that they should be in ocd

unfortunately that’s the issue with not keeping in touch with changes. many of the item IDs have changed in the last two years. unless you exported a complete list, you may never be able to figure out what’s missing :frowning:

yes i guess i’ll never find out, but the most important things are still there, just the mentioned antimatter drives of the important things are missing

but if it would have been becuse of a wipe, then 1 of the drives should still be in ocd, because i never used more than one at the time even never fitted more than one at the time, one was always stored in reserve at ocd.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello,
no, those were not wiped.
But as Bob said an ID change could have wiped them and for that we offered always support directly after a full wipe.
Coming back after 2 years voids this because there is no way to track this anymore.

Nope. If the ID changes, the whole stack got changed/replaced.

If those 2 CV Antimatter Drives are important for you we claim your one-time ticket of blind faith restoration. Let me know.

yes they are important to me, and i would like to take use of the restoration please. thank you

ok, put them in your inventory now.

Vielen Dank fürs Wiederherstellen Rexx und fürs Vertrauen.
Hab als kleines Dankeschön für den Arbeitsaufwand was aus dem Shop gekauft.

Liebe Grüsse
VanTares

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.