Items vanish from market listing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Thog

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 24-02-25 03:45 & 24-02-27 07:45

On which Playfield?
=> HWS Connect Marketplace

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> Two items I have posted for sale on the HWS Connect Marketplace have vanished and no longer show listings. I have checked the Dashboard with a word search, and neither one sold prior to vanishing.

The listings are:
24-02-27 07:45 Sell Item
Posted 1x Imperial Plasma Turret to market. Fees: 0 credits and 0 HWS DNA.
24-02-25 03:45 Sell Item
Posted 1x Alien Core to market. Fees: 0 credits and 0 HWS DNA.

I was about to post another item to the market when I realized my two prior listings do not show up.
I have refreshed HWS Connect, opened in multiple browsers, including in game, logged out and in.

Hi, @thogamthog

Do you mean these two?

Maybe you just need to clear your cache in HWS Connect. Try to spam Ctrl + Shift + R a few times.

It’s worth noting that they’re pretty far down the marketplace, so you might need to scroll for a bit.

1 Like

It’s weird that you see them. When I filter search, they don’t show up. When I view all listings, they don’t show up.

Refreshed page over and over, and tried your ctl shift r… why don’t they show up for me? ><

do u have grouping enabled? hit the funnel icon at the top of the market page. that makes it so u can only see the lowest price.

1 Like

As Bob said: this is your reason:

1 Like

Thanks all ><

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.