Jascha

Dear HWS Community @everyone,

with deep sadness and tears still running… I have to let you know that Jascha is no longer with us…
Too early! Too sudden! He will be missed forever… I never met someone more helpful, more friendly and heart warming than him…

We met 2015 on Omicron in Empyrion, where I helped him and formed a friendship from there on that I will miss so much…
He helped me and coded all my crazy ideas… he helped me with building HWS, this Community, out of nothing… he helped me with the 11 000+ help tickets from you players throughout the last 8 years… he programmed EAH, that made playing Empyrion in Multiplayer even possible in the first place and every other server out there is enjoying and needing every day… all of it, were simply not possible without him…

I will miss the chaotic full wipes with him, I don’t even know where to begin with sometimes… I will miss every genius idea he had, if I came to him with exploits the players found… I will miss the childish happiness every time I see a commit from him and the trello ticket moved to completed about a new HWS feature… I will miss the random Skype calls with him talking about the future…
HWS is just not complete without him…
I lost my dear friend Sascha, I’m deeply thankful for everything.

I’m sorry for the wait with your requests, tickets and questions but I need still more time to realize what happened and what it all means.
Thanks for your understanding.
RexXxuS

15 Likes

Это очень печальная новость:( Прими мои соболезнования.
Rest in pease Jasha.

1 Like

My deepest condolences … as another “Code-Warrior” passes into the dark!
Take the time you need!
If you need any assistance please let me know!
And as always: Thanks! For the best Empyrion experience I ever had so far! :smiley:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

He will be missed!
Rest in peace.

4 Likes

There is no words, there is no feelings where we can put a word to it!
We can only give our biggest love to @RexXxuS and @Jascha family in these hard times <3

<3

4 Likes

Same as Apona above, I haven’t been here in years.(I just found out about this because of a steam update).
But Jascha, RexXxuS and Achilles, I will forever remember them as the team that led Empyrion in the right direction.
He will be missed by us all.

3 Likes

My condolences RexXxuS, Jascha was a truly great guy and will be missed dearly.

I only just now read about this on empyrion forum.

2 Likes