Jet and rocket thrusters

I am curious if there is a way for HWS server to make jet and rocket engines only produce thrust when the exhaust is open to the outside of the craft. No blocks of any kind blocking the end of the engine in any way just like in a real world/space situation.:rocket::airplane::helicopter:I think this would make all vehicle combat way more interesting and cause players to rethink all designs of every vehicle in the game.Also battles would go way faster and not depend on lag shots to take out engines in large Capital vessel combat were engines are hidden deep inside layers upon layers of combat steel blocks.:space_invader::alien: A.K.A. Flying Heavy Tanks!!I think that other PvP people will hate this idea since it makes their vessels have a weakness. I just want to know if this can be done by a server owner or if it must come from Eleon Gaming? Me just dreaming about a better experience playing Emperion on HWS the server I love to play on.

I cant be really sure but i have heard that eleon might be thinking that if you put something in the way of thruster, it gets burnt away. So if you hide a thruster inside of your ship, you will lose blocks when you use the thruster couse it will β€œburn them”. This all is just hearsay and speculation tho. But maybe it will happen someday.

1 Like

This can’t be done by the server. It is something that Eleon would have to implement.

2 Likes