Jumper runner mission bugged

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> twice I have teleported to jumper runner mission and nothing has appeared except empty world no building. no teleporter no way to get back except restart. When I restart I lose all my gear. Please not I went back and found my gear was at the opposite side of planet so teleporter might be bugged. I dont need gear ran there and back (in the acid rain) so all good but mission is bugged.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bloomsfield

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> oct 18 22:19

On which Playfield?
=>Jumper runner mission from ecc NA

Structure Name(s)?
=> Jumper runner mission

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> nothing to DI

How can we help you now?
=> Just notifying about possible bugged mission

Thank you
20201018141512_1|690x388

it’s the return if the database corruption zero spawn feature. guess it was a matter of time before it started happening again this season. thankfully this mission provides everything needed to crush it in the begining. i can pm u a video of my latest run through if u like. just need medium armor with epic multi boost and 2 epic jetpack boosts. also bandages in the survival constructor are handy…

As Bob said, the Mission itself is not broken. The Stargate links works fine.
The game gives us a finger again. I try to reproduce it today :frowning:

Important to know: did you have a crash the first time you loaded into that mission?
Did you have a high ping while entering the mission?
How long did it take until the loading screen went away and you were “on an empty planet”?

Hi Bob its all good i do the mission all the time its just nasty when u tele in and its not there
I take heavy armour with epic boosts as I can change them out if needed. and yep it did it again today put me on wrong side of planet I think I might bringa bike

1 Like

pretty good ping usually around 45, loaded quick but I figured out I ended on other side of planet . i do the mission a lot maybe 5 times a week and it just started doing this its done it 3 times. Zombie mission did it too today that was the first time. Same thing I just ran to the POI. Pretty sure when the teleporter puts you on the other side of planet its always the same spot.

Also everything else worked on both Jumper runner and Zombie missions was able to tele out after. Seems to be a random thing for me?

this started happening early on last season. it seems as the database gets bigger, the more oddness happens. maybe shorter seasons would help untill the devs can find a way to clean out garbage data.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.