Just wondering if I could get help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> ogplayer55 camped me into oblivion on HQmoon literally mocking while flying my own CV away, and I sadly did not know it was pvp

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> mysticadonis

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 7:30 P.M.

On which Playfield?
=> HQ Moon

Structure Name(s)?
=> Orthrus

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> I sadly do not know it

How can we help you now?
=> I was just hoping to be able to to continue playing without having start over fresh, I spent so many hours getting to that point, sorry for inconvenience

There is no camping into oblivion. There is only choosing the only 1 of the 4 respawn options that says in highlighted red “Are you sure you want to respawn right where you just died? You will likely be put right back into a hostile environment”. If you keep respawning next to him you are choosing to get killed repeatedly, pick a different respawn option. Anytime you go to a playfield you are unfamiliar with you should be hitting M and looking at the right side to see if it is PVP, and it is also shown at the bottom left all the time. You should also have a base in a safe area and keep your stuff there, not carry everything around with you where you will lose it all repeatedly. I’m not an admin, but your stuff is likely gone, most of the staff is not allowed to intervene in pvp affairs unless there is cheating or other rule breaking. I suggest joining a faction, there are many that accept new players, will help you learn how to avoid losing everything, and likely give you tons of free materials to get back on your feet easier.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.