Kicked by EAC

Will do this afternoon

I have still that bug. 5.1 is useless.

Settings changeing is useless

yep, same
i sent a ticket to eleon last week about those kicksā€¦ still no answer

Delete all cache in game folder. (Spawn ready PB if you wont loose it). Delete EAC folder. Clear Steam userdata folder. Check game cache in steam game settings (for redownload eac). I think this is some conflict with BP from experimental branch or previous version. All this things help me.

But after little update (today) i have new issue - game crash in 50% of warp jumps or change playfield.

1 Like

same, 5.1 didnā€™t resolve the problemā€¦ tho it happen less with graphics on ā€œFastā€

I fond new solution! When you have EAC kick when warp and you stay in one system with your ship. - Exit from server. Go to character setting. Rebuild the character setting (i havel problems with body type) and exit from settings. It helps me twice.

And donā€™t forget check the blueprints - maybe you have some old conflict blueprint

How does it help you? No more kicks, or what?

Yes no more kicks. I dont know why but somethimes charachter setting are fall. And i see in the body type - Arrow (WTF?) I reset setting and all go ok. I make it one hour ago. I cant warp. After it i arrive to home without any kicks.

I have the same problem with EAC for a last few days ,and i still didnā€™t find any solution ,sometimes EAC keep kicking me every 5-10 minutes ,but sometimes i can play for a few hours.

If oyu have that problem and want to help us, please change the client game to the SteamTest branch. The devs prepared a special version.
After that, when it happens again, please send us your clientlogs.

You mean not buildet Blueprints or still buildet Blueprints rdy in factory??

Omg yes me tooā€¦ why???

I mean BP maded in old versions. For sure it needed to repack in creative in 5.1. Because ammo box and container have new open sound and other modules change. And i never use PB from damaged ship to rebuild it or upgrade - only from source.

Idk - need answer devs. Who are this arrow )):slight_smile:

Can you please also write down what playfields you were on? Maybe there is a connection.

Well Ill open a new Thread for those messagesā€¦ we need to find it!

OK in next time i make screenshoots and etc. But there is no sequence. It may cause when you just: flying, building, looting. Or have heavy fight with crash and after it is starts. Yesterday after heavy fight with PKA (we win :slight_smile:) and others i have the eac kick. Three times consecutively. Then i re enter in the steam - launch the game. Reset chachter and all go ok. I donā€™t know what is the impuse of these kicks.

Yepp jenau dat!

I found that most of times i have problems with EAC when i am playing on Comet7 playfield (EU/Easy server) .

Please let us know if this still hapens with 5.2
Also if the HV-Drill Kick issue is solved

Thanks

The HV Drill Disconnect is definitely not solved, but we did atleast get a pretty band-aid. It now puts a big red message in the corner when the ā€œP and F bugā€ is active.

I donā€™t know about 5.2 yet but using the workaround i posted the other day, iā€™ve played for 20h without any issues and was using HV drill a lot. Iā€™ll let u know how it goes with 5.2.

So for anyone who want to try, its pretty simple:
1st - start the game, go to options - misc and disable EAC Start at launch. 2nd - Quit the game and start it using EACLauncher.exe as admin instead of using Steam

Also, iā€™m using Win 10 and windows defender is disabled using gpedit.

still getting kicked with the HV drill

currently, i can play in ā€œgoodā€ graphic option and still not kicked by eac ( finger crossed, hope iā€™ will be able to play @ best soon )