Lag kills, how to recover?

How can I fix this.
My ship, with 300k volume of materials, unplaced 2x patron cores, 2x alien cores, all my patron reward materials etc.
I visit a colonist base, press f to open door, doesn’t open, press f again and loot a garden crop behind the door that hasn’t opened yet. insta dead, my ship explodes a few seconds later and didn’t leave a cargo box of any of it.

will CB:reset let me get the rewards again as a fresh char? will egs:spawn be reset if I pick the same start planet as before?

yes and no. when you do a cb:reset, it gives you an entirely new player ID. stuff given to you by game is refreshed, stuff given to you by hws connect is not. otherwise there would be a flood of patron and alien cores from people exploit resetting…

Hi, I think you have two options. You can decide to accept the loss, and learn the lesson that you should never bring anything with you, that you can’t afford to lose; especially in a survival game :slightly_smiling_face:

Or option two, if you truly lost everything, make a ticket at https://help.hws.global and maybe we can help you. This is only an option if you got nothing from your ship, and you didn’t return to scrap the ship or similar.

Thanks, I’ll go ahead and submit a support ticket and see what comes of it.
I was preparing to settle on the planet so I had a vast supply of everything with me but was checking out the local honored rep pois to see if any were worth putting my base by. The lesson seems to be to treat any faction base as hostile and not park on their landing pads ever, even when honored because you never know when the game will decide to loot a plant instead of opening a door.

Thanks, I can see that being a problem lol

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.