Lag spike caused cascading effects

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> SV spawns with out command input during spike lag session and then contents of near by CV and SV were lost.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> PREDGEHAMMER

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 11am Eastern Time

On which Playfield?
=> Tallador

Structure Name(s)?
=> Structures names not available as they not longer exsist

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)? not avalible
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I just wanna restart from scratch on a different planet being able to get the Patreon items that are all lost from the CV destruction and and the items in the blue print queue from character reset.

Hi, I don’t really understand what happened. Can you try to rephrase with a bit more detail?

So I was in Polaris territory, Checked the status of a blueprint, during a lag spike the Blueprint spawned, the Polaris then became my enemies, I lost my SV and my CV that held most of my items including patreon Items. I am also facing constant disconnects again.

I have never heard of a structure just being spawned randomly. Do you by any chance have a video of this?
The rest of the ticket is just game-feature, mostly.
If you spawn a structure in a polaris zone, you will lose -400 reputation with them, which probably sent you over the edge so they destroyed you. That’s how the game works :slight_smile:

After your CV died, did you loot anything from it, scrap something, ex.?

Because you’re still on Tallodar. The most popular starter planets are very unstable. You should try to get away as soon as you possibly can. POIs are dangerous in terms of disconnects.

Well I ended up resetting my character as the disconnects were to frequent to get anything done so I guess that was teh fix.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.