Last 24h of season make all server pvp

last 24h of season make all server pvp

If you want to do this, you would need to open up all the donor spaces for everyone to enter.

1 Like

:)))
good point. your facion have donor space ?

1 Like

Yes, we do.

Love this idea. It was like this in earlier seasons, not sure why it got removed!

Remember parking all i had in the old freespace :grin:

1 Like

Because huge drama was going on after some guys logged in after 14 days to “just touch it in time and recycle for full wipe” found out that they got rekt.
And not only raided but also blueprint stolen.

Drama, I have no time for during such an incredible stressful day + days after the full wipe.

And nope, prior announcements were of course ignored.

In the future we can maybe give it a try to implement a regular “The Purge” Event.
For 6 hours a PvP anomaly is covering the whole universe.

I doubt though. Supporter Playfield owners would be accused of pay 2 win etc. etc.

8 Likes

I agree with @RexXxuS no thanks . There are other things we can put our efforts into . If people want pvp get out there and do it . No reason to go trolling people that do not want the pvp .

1 Like

My opinion,
If this were something that always happened every season, was included in the rules, and people were made aware of it from the VERY START of the season, then no problem.
Then people can plan around it. People can prepare for it. It becomes the normal.

If we are just going to decide to do this out of the blue a week or two ahead of time, knowing people have lives and may not even have a chance to read about the sudden change, then I’m 100% against this.
At that point it’s not PvP at all. It’s 100% GvP (Griefer vs Player). At that point it’s simply going out to ruin other peoples enjoyment without them having a chance to be prepared.

Remember that people have jobs and families and lives. They might not have the opportunity to read the forums every single day. They might only be able to join every week or two.

So my opinion on the matter is that this needs to be well known from the start of the season that it would happen. If this is something that’s going to just happen one day then people need to be notified no less than 15 days ahead of time (the standard wipe time for not visiting structures).
That seems fair to me.

4 Likes

If I wanted to PvP, I would be in PvP space. Just because you want to go wreck everyone’s stuff while they aren’t around isn’t a good reason to make the last 24 hours PvP. Go stroke your ego elsewhere. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I vote no, and decline to click the button.

4 Likes

all can prepare to stop invasion in donor space :slight_smile:

1 Like

last day of season i think all prepared for new season. everything in OCD. maybe same one wanna look how stand up they base when be attaked ? like underground bases for example. its good experience.

1 Like

Making people PVP that do not want to would be as bad making PVPer’s live in PVE space … We have to appeal to both sides , the pver’s and pvper’s . Forcing one side to do something they do not want to or have donated to do isnt part of the HWS Terms of Agreement . So going against the terms or peoples play style could make people leave and or stop donating which in the end can cause the server to fail . I once again vote against this

4 Likes

There is already a large enough issue on the server with toxicity/slander/and the like. Drama would go through the roof, because those who don’t want all their things stolen, would be quite pissed. Along with any blueprints, as they would not be captured in a proper battle. Making the entire server PvP for the last day, or hell, even the last week with proper notice, would fuel more toxicity and hatred, fueling nothing more than players leaving the server after logging in and seeing their items pirated. Gotta remember, we’re trying to encourage PvP… not take it away. Forcing players into PvP is not the proper way to entice players there :wink:

4 Likes

Many ships people drop and not use long time, its need good clear :slight_smile:

Nope, no way. I’m not going to repeat all the reasons previously mentioned, the arguments have already been made.

1 Like

I agree

Absolutely right, Chaotic!

1 Like

It is a fun idea but many dramas could erupt XD

How about an initiative that pays a player for being in pvp space for set amount of time.
Might encourage more pve players to enter pvp for our pirates to…help :smiley:

Think of it like a origin specific task where fed players can get paid for a set amount of pvp space time.
Or maybe they have to spend a minimum amount of time in a few pvp systems to earn the bonus. Like 10 minutes in each of 3 or 5 systems.
A lump of diamonds or RP and cash perhaps which would be collectible from ECC or something.

1 Like

Vote suggestion: we won’t do it.
But as other suggested, maybe we can have a dedicated “mode” for that in the future.
Announced and part of the HWS gameplay.

4 Likes