LBP Camping Issue (Again)

When a single post shows up with evidence you mean?

So far we had a few cases where we warped in top of people and killed them and this one when we dealt with a ship warping in being bugged and needing to be destroyed. This is the only and first case when we actually had ships AT the warp in point.

We warned people in global that we were on top of the point and NOT to use it. Nobody died. Only one person came in and he was looking for a fight and got his wish.

I am not sure what we could have done different last night. If nobody got killed and the only issue here was a bug I am confused what the complaints here are about.

All this shows is that you are then un-necessarily warping back and forth from trader world trying to land on people, which would explain you ā€˜Landing on top of peopleā€™ and having a ship bugged once warping in, as these scenarios are not very frequent, ive warped in on someone one maybe twice whilst travelling.

Basically, you guys know what your doing, you saying we areā€™t breaking any rules which may be the case, but its still not a fair way to play.

Why not set up a base just outside of the planet? camp there, people have the option to then try and evade then.

If it was a one off or even twice its not drama, this is the 5th time that has been posted on here.

I donā€™t see this many support about other factions doing the same, so what this shows is that you guys are clearly doing something you shouldnā€™t be.

1 Like

4 ships died last night to the " LBP " campe " bug"

Hey you need 5-6 CVā€™s at the warp-in to help fix this bug right ?

My thing is that ok once , twice even three times let it slide but this every day same thing with these guys.

I cant wait for interfaction alliances, I fully intend to ally with all traders and set up a net of defensive structures around the planet.

1 Like

Please stop making up stories about what we do.

Itā€™s simply not what happens.

We only jumped in on top of ONE ship in trader world. Other cases happend elsewhere. Keep in mind we have 20 people. If it happened to you once, it happened to us 20 times and so on.

Iā€™ve stated again and again - this is exactly what we do. We setup between the warpin and planet - outside of visual range with a ship between the moon and planet as well. Then we wait.

Thatā€™s it. There is nothing else to it. We are NOT at the warp in point. We are between the planet AND the warp in.

The reason you see these threads again and again and will continue to see them is that some people seem to think that they should be safe traveling from warp in point to the planet and others who insist that the warp in point is 10km wide and so on. Nevermind the 3rd category who are just happy to jump on the LBP hate bandwagon.

In the end - it doesnā€™t matter what we do - when we kill someone no matter how clean or fair the PvP engagement was they will find a way to whine about it.

Now 8 threads about " pvp " at warp-ins not in space but warp-ins

Think it is more than just gud fights going on here :slight_smile:

Going off what i had to read from you ;), Itā€™s not a common occurrence and you didnā€™t specify this didnt all happen in Trader world. So itā€™s not so much ā€˜Making upā€™ Its going off the information you provided me with.

In this case, you were, regardless of pleading innocence in the other cases and although you have said you ā€˜Buggedā€™ Itā€™s like the boy who cried wolf

Maybe you were not guilty the other times and people always like a good cry when they die, however, With 3-4 instances of ā€˜Innocence beforeā€™ and now this 5th one you just happen to have a bug at a warp pointā€¦

can you see how your losing credibility here.

End of discussion, next time and hopefully there isnt one lol (with proof, words are boring :wink: )

the admins will take the lead :slight_smile:

1 Like