LBP - Thank you

Token, not a part of 5th anymore?

No he’s not. Watching Token do a cb:reset was really satisfying.

Extremely. it was i think the next day after we killed him around trader planet when he did the reset. Apparently he wants to forget those days and not count them… Feel free to come by ill add another of your ship hulls to the graveyard

More hover battle is something wonderful, who already fought in one knows what I say, speaking of it, RexxXUxxs you could do an event like the race, but in a planet where the last hover alive remains a great prize, a Battle of hover planetary, but choose the worst battlefield a mixture of Akua with dense and omicrom forests with great mountains and masperon with those endless nebulous valleys, would epic an event in one place these, a battle worth millions in bars and gold. …

The exit would be the low orbit of the planet, you poe a very high gravity, then all leave a public platform BA with gravity generator and we left in a free fall, the challenge begins … the rest shot everywhere …

I mean his brain is probably pretty friend from clocking ~180 hours/week of empyrion when 4.0 came out before setting his profile to private so who knows how much he actually can recall.

1 Like

LOL I see. That could explain a lot of things

And makes the cb:reset even funnier.

1 Like

The personal attacks are funny :stuck_out_tongue: forum pvp I guess .

still doesn’t change the facts

IF that silly death tax thing was not in effect , I would have saved the reset :slight_smile:

Glad I could help you enjoy the game.