Let's create our own HWS PvPvE meta

CV is about 40 turrets yeasterday there was 5-6 at least thats 200 to 240 turrets…remeber the test 30 CVs…1200 turrets on playfieeld

1 Like

Your dps on bases is not increased much, also block hp is the same, so will need 10Ba maybe 6-7 now for defense, + all the ships attacking it will go to 400 easy. Not ready to test yet will prob join tomorrow.

1 Like

:sob: Mother birth me rollback! What HP? Do you know blocks the same for BA and CV.

Ok i say in Russian by english words. Grab you ass. Open config and try change something and see what happens. The make it 100500 times more. After you understand how it works try to make for all us good config. Or if you lazy go to the HWS test server and try this set-up. COMPRENDE?

p.s. If we make concrete 1000000 hp how you raid the ba? Or you want free bunkers ewerywhere?

1 Like

CV cant use Concrete, so by buffing concrete you can make BA more tanky than CV easy…

I prefer maths, its quicker than testing everything manually, I will finish in 1, 2 days don’t rush me lol

1 Like

P.S. Little shitsnacks. I braking my head to make something good for all HWS community. Something less buggy and more balanced more fun. I even do not make a eat break today. For what? For reading you stupied posts on the forum? Sometimes i have a feeling - you from another planet? Or maybe kinders find the password from steam and play when daddy at the work?

Regard. see you.

1 Like

Yes and thanks for your efforts but don’t come here with this:

If you want to be an ■■■■■■■ then so be it.

1 Like

Yeah and im not eating too trying to find what biggest problem for performance for the good of community too, dont see much difference.

Be constructive ppl and sign up for a test. If it wont work AFT will know he needs to try to achive same balance with keep lowering performance demanding stuff.

1 Like

Yea, and no point us testing with 2-3 people now lets make a time like 20:00 gmt tonight on experimental server we do a big fight, this type of thing we need to plan for. Maybe tomorrow to get more people?

1 Like

Well that why there should be a list of ppl willing to put time into this testing.

Experimental do:re is nice, do:bp would be also nice so theres no time investment, and at the and itemmenu would be nice for ammo.

With this we can spawn BPs we use on HWS normaly and go for it with no hassle.

1 Like

I think i make great work with balance. Revive some SV weapons. Reduse lags. Kill some bugs (with BA assault). And when devs make new exp. patch i will finish my config. But then only tests can helps to see how it works. No one can hit the target from first time in the blind. So when we start PVP we will see. And we always can fix something with every server restart.

P.S. Everyone can to make a contribution for overal HWS gameplay. So go on!

4 Likes

I liked your post to show you i appriciate your hard work :joy:

@RexXxuS whats avivable on EXP? we need to speed up BPs and get all ammo we need i think.

So far its going quite smoothly :smiley:

1 Like

? As I said: everything you need is on the EXP server. You get 9999 stacks of everything important. infinite bp and re spawns.

I can’t check everything guys, the deadline is a sharp sword for me now. I need to update the universe, missions, HWS Connect, donations, guide, official server scenario, more SP missions, QA bugs, and more.
So if you don’t want to kill me, please coordinate yourself.

1 Like

:thinking: hmm :yum:

Ok thanks, now ill try to get some peeps there at least ask. if RED would come its enough.

1 Like

Yes you can change turret ROF, damage, to reduce lag and increase BA turret hp but it still doesn’t change the fact that PVP on GG will not ‘be great again’ until:

1. Offline towers stop shooting.
  2. Invincible bunkers are gone.
  3. AG device above ground is implemented. Hack device to find core as well would be nice.

And none of this really solves CV pvp. Even with a 30 sec cd on warping ppl will just drift away until then and good luck catching them.

1 Like

So here is first test result.

Tested on clean server with AFT Config.

8 HV´s 4 vs 4.
Abit laggy but nothing like before. Still when plasma shoots i get down to 8 fps.

6cv´s (4 standing and 2 moving) No problem what so ever.
4 moving CV´s - No problems plus 6 CV´s standing. - No problems.

We are going up to 10-12 ships later today to see but so far its looking good on performance.

Rexxxus - Sorry for not using Elon test server. But its so much easier on my own server with admin and so on.

Best

Zappe21

1 Like

Give a shout with a time here when you need more people for tests, i’m up.

1 Like

About plasma. I have a long thinking about it balance. I make AOE 4 (for making all weapons little unique - like 2 AOE instead of 3 for homings.) But if we see more fps drops we can cut in again to AOE 3.

p.s. Please show you game settings. IDK why you have ut problems. I have near the TOP (3.5 years ago - when i buy it) PC. But now it is not a very powerfull. But i never see less than 25 fps.

p.p.s less HV more SV! With non homing weapons! Or make AOE 3 only for a HV. But buff dmg a little.

2 Likes

Doing Aoe Tests atm to see dps/performance will share it with you guys in a bit, Eleon seem to have made each turret with different aoe distribution instead of using same formula… just to make our lives hard…

1 Like

Formula the same. But every turret have some damage AOE radius and AOE damage. Damage - damage to hit block. AOE damage (depends from AOE range) calculates to the HIT block and blocks near it (and behind it). With some regression with the range. (more simple is AOE damage = AOE damage \ AOE range. But in this formula game have some hidden value. The more the AOE the less damage for the last block (in the AOE zone).

For example. AOE = 3 AOE DMG = 1000. So HIt block (where you hit) take 100% of AOE. Near blocks take 75% then 50% and etc… But i do not try to find 100% right formula for it. But i can be do.

2 Likes

To me this would make sense becuase it is logical but Eleon didn’t do it like this iv been testing will update now with diagram : / but it seems like aoe 1 (single block) and aoe 2 is good for performance, 3 and 4 just too bad dps to lag ratio.

1 Like