Let's give 7.0 HomeWorld Server a chance

I know a lot of people have been deterred.
with all the updates and changes with the Homeworld Server.
all that I’m asking is to give the Homeworld Server one more chance.
I’ve been playing since 4.0 I’ve invested a lot of Euros in this game.
I’m hoping and believing 7.0 will be better.

1 Like

Right now the hard part for me is motivating any of the big risk/reward players to return for sv/hv battles with really no risk/reward.

1 Like

Hopefully new player retention will be higher. New players eventually become exp. players and can assume the positions of those who’ve left.

1 Like

Agree with DaddyStu, I would think that it is also important for the regular longer term players to go out of the way to offer help to newbies in the new 7.0 season. The admin team have made a noticeable effort to improve the experience for newbies, but they cannot be online all the time. If the server is full again after the restart, it will be a real opportunity to grow the community.

2 Likes

Most people iv`e talked with are coming back after not playing the Hws6 (they felt the world was to small)
And also, considering, most of hws6 was during the summer… Like me, went away for 3 weeks, and when i came back, all my stuff was gone. (i knew about this) but for many, starting over again, when you know Hws 7 is coming, is hard.

I also hope more people are coming back =) =) And that the wipe of some of the Ocd will help people work more together, and that way, be motivated to play longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes