Lets go crazy for season 8. Lets wipe the OCD

Wrong imo… difference is betwin players that got time, and those who don’t Those who got time to playwill always fair way better.
But i agree that mining this season is more a pain than ever, mostly due to minimal deposits and scarces surface wipes.

Did you check the market? Prices are higher than ever.

My personal though is that if i lose all that accumulated stuff, i’ll just quit it.
I’m usually mining some anyway, as i’m too greedy to spend my resrouces, but the feeling i ahve something to come back to is one of the few things keeping me in game right now given the very high frustration empyrion is providing in the last weeks. I hoard for the sake of hoarding. You take that away, and well…

And what’s the point anyway? next season we come back to the discussion once everyone is stuffed again. New players won’t stop comming. And what then? Wipe OCD with each season “to even the odds” every time? OCD is a core feature of HWS and something keeping amny players on. A decision to wipe OCD would kill HWS’s population i’m afraid - not even due to HWS being worse without it, but simply from players pissed that it happened.

5 Likes

Please disregard one irrelevant YES from a non-resident of OCDania

1 Like

I feel like people not using OCD shouldn’t even partake in the voting…

2 Likes

i dont have ocd 6 i dont see the need for it and ive been playing since patch 2.

1 Like

i am with him

Wipe everything or wipe nothing. Bank, OCD, Donor levels, Donor planets, everything. If you’re going to go nuclear then do it right.

1 Like

U can volunteer ur own ocd ill keep mine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well… Wipe it all… i am for sure Gone… And i think a have many players with me!

and not to be high on my self… But lots of players respect me and what i do… Do an ingame vote :wink:

I believe if you wiped everyone’s OCD and their bank account a lot of players would not return.
they already Nerf the OCD several times since 4.0.
grinding has always been part of the game but the OCD is what makes keeps me playing here.

3 Likes

Tbh, how many times has this post gone up :stuck_out_tongue: If you guys feel you want to challenge your selves then wipe your own bank accounts and ocd’s, what you will find is you quickly become bored of the grinding, but at the same time its actually not that hard to fill that ocd back up again if you get the deposits, if you only mine asteroids you will end up stabbing your own eyeballs out from all the wasted time looking for a needle in a hay stack.

2 Likes

How many words here. I am not readin it all. But i think OCD it is usefull thing against season wipe. But it is unbalace a little.

I thing OCD can storage only raw material or only OREs for example. OCD need common slots for common ORE. With 30000 at level 7 per slot. And it need some extra slots for rare ore. For example 10 slots at level 7 with 5000 items per slots.

Just for example.

OCD 1 = 10 slots only common OREs 5000 per slot - 1 000 000 cr
OCD 2 = 15 - 5000 - 3 000 000 cr
OCD 3 = 25 - 10000 with 1extra - 3000 - 10 000 000
OCD 4 = 30 - 15000 w 3 extra - 3000 - 15 000 000
OCD 5 = 35 - 20000 w 5 extra - 5000 you can store gold ore and ammo in extra slots 30 000 000cr
OCD 6 = 40 - 25000 w 5 extra - 7000 50 000 000 cr
OCD 7 = 50 - 30000 w 10 extra - 10000.+1gold slot for - 5000 items for any device. 200 000 000 you can store AM cores AM’s and epics to extra slot.

P.S. When we find and fix all avaliable dupes it is will be awesome!

@RexXxuS will be great idea …
if sometime you will open post with next …
"… sorry people, we lost our server, and we lost all backup data … lets start again …"

so you want to have everyone to start at zero?

If you want to chalange yourself try to survive on planet with only 15 Emergency Russians. With no OCD, no OAM, nothing.

giphy

1 Like

You’re right - those that want the challenge of a start from scratch can simply wipe their own OCDs.

1 Like

I haven’t continually given my support to Rex and Jasch for 2+ years now to have all my progress I’ve worked hard at simply wiped because a bunch of newer players thought it’d be funny.

Play more. Hoard your resources. Work at it. You’ll get there. It’s not about fun, it’s about time and hours invested to get to where some of us are.

Honestly, if OCD got wiped I’d probably ask for a refund because I play on HWS for these features, and have invested many many many months on it.

2 Likes

Comunity is not thinking about new players enough. How Im supposed to survive. Everytime i fly my prefab to PvP I die. There is this guy…Tacoland or so, he once even dismantled my CV in front of me. I had to look at him doing it, he told me that he will shoot me if i wont :frowning:

2 Likes

This line of thinking isn’t right. There will always be new and old players. If going towards the “lets wipe OCD so everyone starts fair”, why not start wiping OCD every time a new player join the server?

Or maybe a full wipe with every new player?

1 Like

Not going far enough to be honest Fulgrim, let’s wipe every OCD every time anyone logs in. Or every hour. We have to be balanced

I don’t need to say anything here

I am offering a limited special offer OCD wipe service. Just put everything you don’t want in some cargo boxes, I’ll get rid of it for you, you’ll never see your stuff again I promise.

No charge.

1 Like