Limit changes for better performance Patch! Monday - 19.09.2016

I saw dat topics, where u arguing wit Elfias about yours bricks with 100500 turrerts. This game so pure on PvP, that there is only one way to win: freeze your opponent by using 100500 turrets. And I saw dat picture on GF a lot of times. U live in PvP, and u wonna say, that u use 5-10 turrets on your CVs ? )))))

itā€™s not about the raid aspec but if u leave your cv in orbit u cant protect it while uā€™re on planet

and minugun turrets protects you from enemy svā€™s

If My ship ON, and had 50-100 miniguns, it gonna freeze all SVs that try to raid it. Why? Bc of pure Game-Core, which crashed game by calculating dmgā€¦ The same problem with BA. Only low count of turrets, and only from max distance - will save u from freezing. This game didnt give fun from PvP right now. While devs wouldnt fix Core, we wouldnt see any massive PvP.

AlexAKM are you stupid? my max CV i have had has had 150 turrets, and i had no devices connected to it, and i never been to GF with any fighting CV, get you facts straight! your just carebear who has no clue about the mechanics in this game!

:smiley:

just leave it in orbit if u are that sure and tell me where it is, i show u how long it will stay thereā€¦

Mb u stupid, not me? Where I said, that I saw EXACTLY u on GF? Some kind of star fever?

LOL. U wonna talk about lags more ? xD 50-100 turrets drops fps like hell. And u got 150. Why not more?

Iā€™m just realist, with Old PC (2006 build). And I could see the difference, bc played A LOT of space games. Wonna try real-fun space PVP? - go Star Conflict. Empyrion for now - just copy of Minecraft with some elements from SE. And its suck in PvP. No fun, just freeze and error-quit. I got some fights, and 1 vs 1 SV battle drop my fps to 20-30 points. And its SV (!!!) Battle. I fly near some BA on GF, and some turrets start to shoot - again fps goes to 20-30 pointsā€¦ And thats I fly NEAR (!) not to raid.

And now, I read ur madness ideas about full-PvP world, and thinking about that masochism, u wonna make. U rly wonna play solo in dat world?))) Oh no, for sure there will stay 10-20 old-players with full-AM/OCD. gg.

I think you all donā€™t understand:

just forget about CVs belonging to planets! That is all. If I see you canā€™t imagine / understand what I mean with a ā€œrescueā€ CV I really better say NO CV ON PLANETS AT ALL!

there you mentioned i had some bricks with 100500 turrets?

Sure. Iā€™ll do the same, if I gonna know that it left without player. Just shoot it from max distance. But its real only if u SURE that its left without player (!).

and if you have pc from 2006 its your own specs killing your performance not the server, you will lag evrywhere with that old pc, i rarely lag in empyrion if not at all, even with swps mega cv comes into planets i dont get frame drops, its the same with starmade people with supercomputers could roam around with mega ships, so if you wanna join the club, spend 10000 dollars on an new comp :wink:

I mention some TOPICS, where this moment was discussed. And u was mention there, as one of the owners of such ships. Or are you saying, such was not?

Im from UA. Search in Google, how we live, and how much we get. Its impossible to by new PC, every time when some devs made new game for NATO-PC.

And my PC still run WoT, Star Conflict and other MMO with max-settings, and I didnt get any hard fps-drops. So, mb this is not problem in my old PC, but mb in game-Core?

whatā€™s wrong with youth players?

Something wrong with game-Core, not with players. I wonna play, not to watch freeze-fights. And I think a lot of people thinking the same.

so u need one cv to reach the planet and then anotherone ready to spawn, to fly back to your base, since the first one will get destroyed in orbit while your on planet. am i wrong?

dont need to be sure, just shoot as long as it doesnā€™t move

Read the very first postā€¦

But since non-sense discussions coming up about my CV is bigger and shit the end is coming etc. I had to make this clear at this point.

Let the forum fight begin! :smiley:

1 Like

Why u need CV for flying to your BA ? xDDDD CV to travel between systems, and SV for flying IN system. This is mainstream of all players hereā€¦ Use CV as usual-ship - means spend tons of fuel for ā€œnothingā€.

i donā€™t get your point. because u lag in pvp u want pvp to get removed instead of just stay in pve or singleplayerā€¦

i promise, this change wont make GF more fun for you! it will just ruin it for ppl like me or thranir